Trident Capital Manufacturing Group

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Trident Capital Manufacturing Group

[TRI] guild forums

2 posters

Applications and Introductions

Neon Black
    Neon Black
    Admin

Applications and Introductions Empty Applications and Introductions

Post  Neon Black Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:07 pm

This thread is for all members, potential members, allies and all other players to make a formal introduction to the guild or to apply for membership. Include your name, nationality, profession, your business with [TRI] and any other information you see pertinent. I encourage current members to also post on this forum in order to form a sort of simple community profile board. Thank you all and welcome to the [TRI] forums. We look forward to doing business with you.

-[TRI]Neon Black
    Commander
    Neon Black
    Neon Black
    Admin

Applications and Introductions Empty Neon Black - Introduction

Post  Neon Black Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:14 pm

Name: Neon Black
    Nationality: UIT
    Alliance: Unaligned
    License lvls: 12.11.11.11.11
    Profession: [TRI] Commander, Hive hunter, Miner, Duelist
    [TRI] affiliation: Founding council member of [TRI] and Commander since 4-20-4439
    Role Play:
    All Ineubis, Aeolus, and BioCom pilots are considered KOS for various personal reasons. I do not find certain aspects of their business models and hierarchies acceptable, so i take time when i can to alter or otherwise interrupt the flow of their capital and try to use the lives of their men to send a clear message to those factions that their business will not be tolerated in my presence. I DO NOT EXPECT MY GUILD MATES TO MIRROR MY PERSONAL VENDETTA'S.
    Oris Prosol

Applications and Introductions Empty Re: Applications and Introductions

Post  Oris Prosol Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:03 pm

Name: Oris Prosol
    Nationality: UIT
    Alliance: Unaligned
    License lvls: 7/7/7/10/8
    Profession: [TRI]Lieutenant, Hive Hunter, Builder, Trader
    [TRI] affiliation: Lieutenant and re-founding council of [TRI] after incorporation 6/4440
    Role Play:
    I have a particular hatred of the hive after their surprise attack on a mapping expedition in Nyrius that resulted in the death of my brother older Broman Prosol. I have vowed to work towards the complete elimination of the hive and their subsequent extinction. I trade and manufacture within all of the known 'verse.

Sponsored content

Applications and Introductions Empty Re: Applications and Introductions

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:49 pm